INFINITY Ultimate

Thanks For your comming....
give me your appreciated to click "one" my adv



...............Read More
Judul saya

isi laman

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Krome WindowBlinds Skin

proudly releasing the first Master skin WB designed and rendered in Cinema 4D in an effort to produce a more realistic metal experience for the desktop customizing enthusiast.

Probably the hardest theme material wise that I have attempted thus far. I am pleased how it turned out and I sincerely hope you have an enjoyable time customizing your PC with it.

I wanted an "executive" looking desktop, Wood and Chrome always look so good together.

The MaxStyles gang have also been feverishly working away on matching skins and they will be along shortly. Many thanks to them for contributing so much over the years and not receiving all the acclaim they deserve. Thanks guys!

Introducing the fusion of Chrome and User Interface.... K r o m e WB for XP and Vista!

http://img16.imagehosting.gr/images.php/t94030_i-jqs-dc-icon.png
Krome WindowBlinds

0 komentar: