INFINITY Ultimate

Thanks For your comming....
give me your appreciated to click "one" my adv



...............Read More
Judul saya

isi laman

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Non-mainstream ip

Icon Package "Non-mainstream ip"
In preparation for the GUI Championship, I plan to compile a theme on icon in the beginning. But I haven’t been drawing icons for two year and I consider it opportunity and also challenge. During my design, I tried many styles and angles and finally narrowed the texture down to combination of matt metal and organic glass with fore-and-after two-point perspective. In fact, I have used this perspective method in one of my works in 2004 competition. But for some auditing reason, I failed to submit in time and thus abolished. There’re 120 icons for the whole set and I suppose it will be the theme with the biggest quantity. I tried all my effort in making every icon exquisite, plump, magnanimous and harmonized at same time unique. In consideration of the display effect under XP and Vista, no matter the original 256x256 big icon or the pixel-dotted icon will be continuously improved to perfection

http://img16.imagehosting.gr/images.php/t94030_i-jqs-dc-icon.png

0 komentar: